Nota Bene: English is not my native tongue, so please forgive me for my mistakes and bad grammar. I will do my best to git gud ;P

среда, 2 декабря 2020 г.

Chemosh Lamia is almost done

 


Good News. Our 3rd ship is almost done. I must apologise for such an awful picture, but I can not uncover her appearance before testing this design in real PvP encounter. Something tells me that it will be her last encounter :D

The name of the ship is Chemosh Lamia I. It is not as tough as Collective's tournament battle boxes, but it may withstand some enemy fire and even break a weak blockade. Depending on the amount of Chemosh faction members allowed to participate in Closed Alpha, we can expect to test up to a wing of these vessels, while performing a massive raiding attack on an unfortunate player-made station. 

Luckily, Frozenbyte is lifting the short pvp ban due to introducing the first player-made safezone mechanic to the game. Tomorrow we will be fighting again.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий